The Intention is good

Pressbrief

Pressbrief
Pressbrief Website

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Right to Food is an essential programme: Rahul Gandhi

Right to Food is an essential programme: Rahul Gandhi
Conress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi while addressing a huge gathering offered his thanks to the Prime Minister for Bundelkhand package. Further he said that few years back some people from Bundelkhand came to see me. They said they were facing acute difficulties. They asked me to come to Bundelkahd and see the situation there. I agreed to visit. This is how my acquaintance with Bundelkhand started. I had read about great Rani Jhansi and how she stood up to defend the country. Everybody in India knows about this. As I said...
Read More
www.pressbrief.in

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories