The Intention is good

Pressbrief

Pressbrief
Pressbrief Website

Monday, November 28, 2011

Rahul Gandhi at Khushi Nagar, U.P on Mayawati’s negative stand on MGNREGA

http://pressbrief.in/
He went on to say “I also travel by Helicopter, but I go to people too. When you go to people, mingle with them, talk to them, share meals with the, stay with them, drink water from their well, get sick then only you will be able to realize their problems. Leaders should come out of Helicopters and should go to the masses.”
Expressing his concern over the pathetic conditions of the hospitals in U.P “I went to a hospital in UP where some painting and renovation works were going on. I went inside. There were no doctors, patients or nurses. Dogs were scampering inside. I asked them what is going on. They said that Mayawati is on a tour to this area and she will be visiting the hospital and therefore the renovation. As she was expected to take the road route so the roads were being repaired and the hospital building was being painted,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories