The Intention is good

Pressbrief

Pressbrief
Pressbrief Website

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Rahul Gandhi assures, a Congress Government will transform UP


Slamming parties like BSP of Mayawati and SP of Mulayam Singh Yadav for keeping UP bogged down in caste politics, Congress (I) General Secretary Rahul Gandhi has said if voted to power Congress (I) will transform Uttar Pradesh in ten years and people will start visualizing the change within five years.  Congress (I) is determined put the state on path of development, he said during campaigning for upcoming Assembly election. Highlighting that UP was once a leading state under Congress (I) rule, Rahul Gandhi said caste based parties has vitiated politics of the state.  Pointing out that Congress (I) alone is working for all sections of the society without discrimination of caste or creed, he said the people of UP need a responsive government that work for all. Reminding the people that they gave twenty two years to these parties without getting any results, Rahul Gandhi urged them to give this time a chance to Congress (I) to form government.  He promised that Congress (I) would put the state on fast track development.


This article is posted by pressbrief.in

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories