The Intention is good

Pressbrief

Pressbrief
Pressbrief Website

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Rahul Gandhi at IIIT Amethi: Knowledge is created by the destruction of knowledge


“Knowledge is created by the destruction of knowledge” said Rahul Gandhi while speaking at a convocation ceremony at IIIT Amethi. “In order to question one self, one has to listen to him first because once you do not listen to others, you cannot question yourself”.
“There were a lot of things in my mind which I thought were correct were destroyed now and I no more believe in those. Those were replaced by new ideas and I am absolutely certain that some of the ideas which I had today may get destroyed tomorrow. And that is a good thing because none of us are god. We do not have eternal knowledge or eternal understanding. Life is moving forward and constantly questioning your ideas and thoughts.” added the Congress leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories