The Intention is good

Pressbrief

Pressbrief
Pressbrief Website

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Rahul Gandhi in Aligarh addresses mega Congress rally; slams opposition

Aligarh: Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi kick started his party's campaign for the upcoming Lok Sabha polls by addressing a mammoth rally in Uttar Pradesh's Aligarh. While speaking on the occasion, Rahul Gandhi referred to the recent Muzaffarnagar riots and said those riots were instigated by political parties. "I want to tell you something about Muzaffarnagar. Hindus and Muslims died in the riots..I spoke to both communities; they told me that there is no anger between them. Politicians have created this rift. They told me that the riots were orchestrated by the people who want to divide people", said the Congress Vice President.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories