The Intention is good

Pressbrief

Pressbrief
Pressbrief Website

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Rahul Gandhi interacts with women representatives on Congress Manifesto part 04

Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi interacted with representatives of women from various sections organised by All-India Mahila Congress in Bhopal on Monday as a part of preparation of party's manifesto for the Lok Sabha elections. A number of prominent women and representatives of self-help groups have also been invited to attend the meeting. In his opening remarks, Rahul Gandhi said "There is a lot of talent here. I have come here to listen to you speak.. When I was young, the boss of our household was my grandmother. So I firmly believe women and men are equal and there should be equality".

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories