The Intention is good

Pressbrief

Pressbrief
Pressbrief Website

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Rahul Gandhi on Pranab: We learn a lot from him always


Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi on Monday wished Pranab Mukherjee for his Presidential candidature and said he is very happy for the senior leader. "Our ties are very old. We learn from him a lot always," said Rahul Gandhi. "I am very happy that he would be the President of India," said the Congress General Secretary.
The Congress Working Committee (CWC), highest decision making body of the party, on Monday convened a special meeting to bid a formal farewell to Pranab Mukherjee.
After the meeting, Mukherjee told reporters: "Today my long association with the Congress Working Committee since 1978 came to an end. I met the Prime Minister. Tomorrow I will be putting in my paper as finance minister."
The meeting took place at 10 Janpath, the residence of Congress President Sonia Gandhi in New Delhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories